Friday, September 25, 2009

A weekend drive up Mill Creek Canyon


Today, since it's Matt's Sunday, we went for a drive up Mill Creek Canyon to see the colors change and because it's a fun cheap date. Here are some of the photos we took!




Above: is the road on the way home
Below: is a shot of the colors starting to change on the mountain sides.


Above is another shot of the mountain side, I just love the colors, and the camera Matt got me for Christmas 2 years ago is amazing!
Below is just a shot I snapped out of the window of the car. I love the dark tree in the foreground and the red behind it.


We even have purple in the desert... go figure.
Below is a picture of me by the river after a short hike.


Matt and I hiking
Below is a sign at the trailhead


Utah has the prettiest nature. I love going to the mountains.


Above is Matt pointing to where we are on the map.
Below is a picture of the rocks jutting out of the side of the mountain

We had so much fun today, its nice to be able to drive for an hour or so and get away from everything.

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is so awesome I'm going to use it for my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete