Thursday, October 29, 2009

Temple Date.

Matt V., Jenn V. and Matt and I went to the Jordan River Temple last night. It was so fun, and I was glad to have friends to go with, the spirit in the Temple is wonderful. I'm so blessed to have a good family, great friends and wonderful husband that can all attend the Temple with me. After the session was over, we went to Chili's for dinner. We were famished, and Chili's has an awesome special. We got an appetizer to share, two seperate entrees and a dessert to share for $20. We filled up on queso and cheese fries well before our food came. All of us were stuffed when we left and had to get the desert to go! What a great night! And thanks to Matt and Jenn for coming with us.

3 comments:

  1. How great you guys got to go to the temple! I would love to live closer to one - right now the closest one is in Sweden, 7 hours away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolina... all growing up, the closest Temple was in Washington DC which is a 6 hour drive. I totally understand.
    Barb... We loved our Temple date. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb whats your email? I'm making my blog private

    ReplyDelete