Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Believe and Remeber.



Matt and I have decorated our apartment for Christmas and I love it! Its been especially difficult for both of us to get in the Christmas spirit. What with not having lots of money to buy gifts, and not being able to go to NY to visit Matt's family. Things are beginning to look up though. Lately I've just felt better and its because I had forgotten a MAJOR thing. Christ-mas is not about money, its not about shopping, or what gifts you get. Its about the birth of a Savior. Its about family and love. Silly me, I got so worked up over not having lots of money for gifts, that I forgot why we're celebrating in the first place. So, here are some other photos from our apartment so you can see our decorations.



2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so cute!!! Chase and I have thought the same thing- presents and money take away from everything! We are tying fleece blankets and taking them to homeless shelters. We got the fleece for a really good deal. Just something we thoght would help us remember the real meaning of Christmas! Lets got to lunch for sure next week!

    ReplyDelete