Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lets get FIT!

Matt has been bugging me about getting a motorcycle since before we got married so, I decided to make a deal with him. Both of us have gained a ridiculous amount of weight since being married and I'm not a fan, so in order to give him the motivation to work out, and eat better with me I told him that if he got down to a healthy weight, like when I met him I would get him a bike (motorcycle). It will be used of course and not super expensive, but he's ok with that. This has really motivated him to be more active and think of healthier things to eat and control portion sizes with me. I don't know what I will get for reaching my goal weight, maybe just the peace of mind that I'm healthier, or maybe a shopping spree since hopefully none of the clothes I own now will fit! If any of my friends on here have any good work out tips, or healthy recipes, let me know! You can comment on the blog or shoot me an email at behowel@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment