Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where does all the time go...

 April of 2006

For those of you who were able to read the original post, I've completely deleted it and started over. A friend of mine had posted on her blog about how time flies, and she can't believe it had already been so long since she met her husband, and since they'd married. And I began to think about the same thing. It was 5 1/2 years ago that I met Matt. We knew each other and were friends for 5 months before we began officially dating. Most of you know that the last words from my mom before I got on the plane to NY for the first time were words warning me not to meet any NY boys and date them because she didn't want me moving away permanently. Boy, if she'd only known that reverse psychology worked, she probably would have said, Whatever you do, don't make a million dollars! I still can't fathom that we've been married for 2 1/2 years. (I do think my mom is pretty pleased with her son-in-law anyways). And I owe my mom a lot. Because if it weren't for her, pushing me to get out of Utah and go explore, I would never have met Matt, the love of my life. Thanks mom :)


December of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment