Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My birthday weekend.

I had a fantastic birthday weekend this year thanks to my awesome husband, and my amazing sister in law. They planned a surprise dinner for me up Big Cottonwood Canyon complete with tin foil dinners and s'mores. What awesome people I have in my life! And a HUGE thanks to all my awesome friends and family that made it up for the surprise. You are all amazing!!

When Matt and I arrived!
They got me good!

Can you see the surprise on my face?



Sitting by the river with friends and Alaina's cute boy Cohen.

Sitting around chilling out and waiting for the fire to die down so we could cook dinner.
Thanks again everyone that came out to help me ring in my 25th year. And a big shout out to my husband for being the most amazing man that I've ever known. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment