Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Confessions

I have nothing else to blog about, so I nabbed this off a friends blog... here goes!

10 Confessions

*I'm addicted to Wii Resort on the Wii. It's a fun game, and it keeps me really active!

*I'm also addicted to Criminal Minds thanks to a good friend of mine who recommended it.

*I absolutely love to cuddle with my husband and watch movies. I would do that all day every day if I could.

*My sandwich of choice is PB&J, or PB&H, juvenile I know, but they're so good!

*I think I might be suffering from early onset Alzheimer's... I forget what I'm talking about mid-sentence all the time.

*I talk to myself a lot, especially while shopping or cleaning the house alone. (maybe that's dimensia?)

*My husband is my all time, most favorite, awesomest person I know and I love him so much.

*I love love love to watch horror movies, zombie movies are my fave. I think I'm becoming a softy though because they are starting to scare me, but guess what? I watch them anyways. =)

*Shoes and purses are my absolute favorite accessories to shop for. If I could get back all the money I've spent on those two things in my life, I'd almost be a millionaire. Well, thousandaire... lol

*I love to hang out with my family, and I've always thought my parents were super cool, even in highschool and middle school. I have never thought they were dorks.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Barb! Don't worry about the forgeting what your saying mid sentence thing...it happens to me all the time! I guess we'll just grow old and crazy! lol!

    ReplyDelete