Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day 2010!!


This year for Valentines Day Matt and I decided to not get each other anything and just enjoy the day together. I had planned to go to dinner and see a movie Saturday night, but instead, we decided to save some money. We ended up going to Archibald's at Gardner Village (where we ate after he officially proposed to me, and where we had our wedding luncheon =)) and had steak and shrimp with white chocolate bread pudding! It was delicious, and it was so fun because there were a ton of high school kids there celebrating for the annual "Sweethearts" dance. It was fun to see them all dressed up and having so much fun. After we finished dinner, we headed home to watch a movie and snuggle! We watched The Chaos Theory which isn't really a Valentines movie, but was really good just the same.

Today Matt and I had to work, and I had a long but good day there. I walked in to my house and there was this beautiful flower arrangement with stargazer lillies and orchids sitting on the counter and I just wanted to cry! What a perfectly unexpected way to end an (almost) perfect day! I love my husband, he is the best!


2 comments: