Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Husband.


Occasionally, ok well, like once a day I get this overwhelming feeling of warmth and excitement and love for my husband. Its really hard to explain. But I'm so happy he chose me to be his Eternal Companion! He just never ceases to amaze me, he's always always always thinking of me, and always places me first. Even when I feel like I don't particularly deserve it, he's always kind and loving. He has never ever raised his voice at me, he never yells period. He's such an example to me. He has never once called me a mean or rude name, even in joking, and even when I maybe deserve it. I feel like I have so much to learn from him, and so much work to do to get on the same level as him. When we fight, which all couples do, its not your average fight. It usually just ends up being a "disagreement" and we always just talk through it calmly, and if anyone loses their temper... its usually me :( Then I just have to take a step back and gain control of myself again. He is always willing to listen and try to understand my point of view and opinions and I want to learn to do that more for him. Unfortunately I am just a little too opinionated for my own good. :-s Now that I've shared more than I originally wanted to, or more than you cared to read, I'm just going to end this by saying that I love my husband so much, he is absolutely the perfect man for me.

1 comment:

  1. Love you both and always glad to hear that you love one another so much.

    ReplyDelete