Monday, August 2, 2010

2 fantastic years!


I can't believe its already been two years! It feels like just a few months ago we were in Vegas celebrating our first year. This second year has just flown by so fast! I am so blessed to have Matt in my life, and I'm so happy he chose me to be his wifey and eternal companion! Seriously, just thinking about it gives me this super happy and excited feeling. He's my best friend, and the absolute best husband, I couldn't have asked for a better one. He's so sweet, and selfless, talented, smart and hardworking. His faith in the Gospel and The Lord, Jesus Christ is so strong and he teaches me new things daily and is always helping me to be a better me, and without even knowing it! I just can't get over how awesome he is and how loving he is! Well, today was just one of the million great days we'll have together and I'm stoked! HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY MATT! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment