Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Venting.

I have two things to vent about today, and I'm sure none of you really care to hear it, but I need to vent somewhere.


1. My sister Hayley is getting married! ... In 2 years or more. She wants everyone to be so happy and thrilled for her, which I was, but I'm trying to not get carried away since she does still have over two years before the wedding. She went dress shopping Monday with her two friends and came over after to show pictures. My mom didn't love the dresses in the photos and Hayley got upset because of it. I didn't love them either because they weren't very good photos. But NO ONE ever said anything to her about being fat or not being able to wear a specific style of dress. She kept bringing it up, and putting words in our mouths. If our opinions were so important to her, shouldn't she have invited us to go shopping with her? Yeah, well, now according to her facebook the only ones that "matter" were there, and they're the only ones invited to go when she finds one to buy. Whatever. She's just a brat. I don't want to be included in anything and I don't want to help with anything at this point.

2. The girl who's son I used to nanny has decided against her own better judgment (according to her) to move to Georgia. With out telling her baby daddy, with out a prospective job, with out an education and by informing the people who pay me, and were paying for her schooling, housing and food here in Utah via text message yesterday. She's leaving tomorrow. Anyways, everyone involved in that situation is a little hurt, but I guess when you spoil someone and make them take any responsibility, that's what happens.

Well, there are my vents for the day.

1 comment: