Thursday, August 27, 2009

888

8 Things I did yesterday:
*Worked
*Laundry
*Ate dinner
*Did dishes
*Hung out with Matthew
*Watched SVU
*Checked the mail
*Watched The Rock N Rolla


8 Movies I love to watch:
*The Goonies
*The Lost Boys
*The Burbs
*V for Vendetta
*The Big Lebowski
*The Hangover
*Kelly's Heroes
*The Italian Job


8 Things on my wish list:
*Being debt free
*A house
*To go to school
*A new car for Matt
*A bike for Matt
*School for Matt
*To lose 20 lbs.
*To be a mom (not yet though)


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
*Being debt free
*Owning our own place
*The new bid at work
*Taking a phlebotomy class
*Matt starting school
*My bonus at the end of the year
*Homemade Pizza tomorrow and lunch with my mom
*GETTING OUT OF DEBT! (are you noticing a theme?)


8 Favorite restaurants:
*Arroyo's
*Cafe Sylvestre
*La Mela
*Ralph's Italian Ice (that counts right?)
*Sette Bello
*The Blue Plate Diner
*Betos/Albertos
*Matt's cooking... =)

8 People I tag... take your pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment