Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

I had a wonderful birthday weekend, now that its coming to a close, I'm a little sad! I wasn't looking forward to the birthday this year, because, I don't know, when you get older they aren't as cool! But I had a great one! Matt spoiled me all weekend (he truly is the best), my mom took me to lunch, (just us, which was nice because we haven't done that in sooooo long), Hayley the sweetheart that she is got me some much needed pants, I got to hang out with my best friends besides my husband, (Matt and Jenn) AND we had an awesome BBQ courtesy of the one and only BBQ KING, my dad! It was so simple, but it was so fun! OH, and we get to have dinner courtesy of my amazing and loving in-laws! Thanks everyone! It was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday! I hope you had a good one! I haven't seen you guys in a while! We all need to get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete