Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to write a quick post about the things Matt and I are thankful for this year.

*Barbara's List
My husband
My Mom
My Dad
My sisters
My in laws (MIL, FIL, SIL's, BIL)
A nice warm bed
Big comfy comforters
Boots
Gloves
Big poofy coat
My job
Being able to live at home cheaply
Costco
Turkey
Gospel
My car
Yams
Potatoes!
Cheese
Just food in general!
Little children who teach me so much
HEAT!
Love
cuddling
A good book

... and so many more.

*Matt's List
My Wife
My Family Both immediate and extended
My Friends
Music
Top Gear
Muscle Cars
Italia
Food, All kinds...Im not that picky
The Holidays
Being open minded
Laughter 
The Aliens that built the pyramids (Jenielle Bailey)
PS3
Call of Duty Franchise
The entertainment industry
Glock
Mossberg
The History Channel
Employment
The Renaissance
Art
Michelangelo
da Vinci
The Soldiers in the armed forces
The Atonement
As well as all those things i neglected to mention.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment