Monday, November 15, 2010

Don't bring me down...

This is a post about how I NEVER stand up for myself. This is a post about how much I dislike liars. This is a post about how awesome my husband is. This is a post about how you should never let anyone bring you down. This is a post about how you should never let anyone make you feel guilty about things you have no control over. This is a post about how you should never let anyone make you feel small, unimportant, unglamorous, or stupid. This is a post about how you may not know how to face another day, but you do it anyways to prove everyone who never thought you could do it wrong. This is a post about not giving up, or throwing in the towel. Its a post about living your life, doing what makes you happy, and to hell with everyone who has a problem with that. This is a post about how you should never go behind someones back because you may think the worst of them. This is a post about doing what you can so that when the day comes, and you are called to answer for the life you've led, you can hold your head high, and with complete honesty, say, "I did my best, and didn't let anyone bring me down".

No comments:

Post a Comment