Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I just want to talk about a few things I'm greatful for.

I had a rough weekend this last weekend, and I've had a bit of a rough week. It's really nobody's fault but my own for the most part, and I know that. I also know that sometimes I lose my temper to quickly, and I need to remember to be "slow to anger". I sometimes also get too easily offended. One more thing I need to work on... of the many. And all too often I stress and over analyze the silliest things. But one thing that helps me through all these negative behaviors is that my Heavenly Father blessed me with an incredible gift. A very forgiving personality. This is something that I am most thankful for everyday. I'm able to quickly forgive those who may offend me, and I'm able to forgive myself for having the awful attributes above. It helps me to see things from others point of views, and helps me to work on bettering myself. What are some of the gifts you've been blessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment