Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Street and the Temple again...

Sunday, after Christmas my cousin Emily and her family wanted to go to Temple Square and see the lights, go to Christmas street and to Bible street. So we did!

 This photo of my dog has nothing to do with the blog, but I put it on here anyways because he's cute, and he left that bow on his collar for weeks!
 One of the houses on Christmas Street. The whole street gets lit up, and then they have a tree in the circle and stuff. Its awesome!
 Can anyone tell what the lights above say? I'll tell you, because its a crappy photo. What do you want taking pictures at night in a moving vehicle? It says UTES! Ha ha! Go Utes!
 The tree in the circle and carrolers singing to the cars driving by.
 The whole street is truly LIT UP!
 My 2010 Christmas photo of the beautiful Salt Lake Temple.
 The reason for the season.
The lights at the Conference Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment