Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hiking this Summer

This summer Matt and I went hiking with my little sister and her boyfriend. We hiked up to Donut Falls and actually made it to the falls this time. We also ruined two perfectly good pairs of shoes while doing so... but oh well. Here are some of the photos. I also keep hearing that eventually they are going to close the trail to Donut Falls, but I don't know if that's true or not. 

 Maddy and Dillon hiking up, carrying lunch and water bottles.

 Matt hiking up, and wondering why I'm taking his picture

Another of Maddy and Dillon

Matt and I at the river.


A butterfly. Or moth. Whichever you see.


 The actual falls. I hiked up alone first, then I made Matt come up.



The view from the ledge in front of the falls.


We had a blast, this is one of my favorite hikes, and I hope to be able to do it again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment