Thursday, October 30, 2014

100 Day song challenge Days 6-9can

Epic fail this week. In my defense, the Giants were in the World Series and The Mortal Instruments series wasn't going to read itself... ;)

Day 6- A novelty song... In honor of the SF Giants winning their 3rd W.S. title in 5 years I've decided to throwback to 2010 when SF Giants fans across the world didn't stop believing and the Giants won their 1st W.S. title as the SF Giants and the first in 56 years.

Ashkon- Don't Stop Believing. Pretty much the best anthem ever. A little musical history nugget for you. Steve Perry and Journey are from SF and Steve Perry heads to every Giants game he can because he too, loves the Giants.


Day 7- One of my favorite songs. This is a tough one because I love music. I love so many songs across many different genres. My parents were, and are still major influences in my taste so I'll honor them with this one.

Starman- David Bowie. Basically how can you not love David?


Day 8- A song I used to like, but now hate. This doesn't happen to me often. Pretty much once I love a song, I always love it. However, recently the lead singer of a band I was quite fond of was convicted of pedophilia and now, I can't listen to their music because I'm so disgusted. So-- here you go.

Lost Prophets-- Can't Stop, Gotta Date With Hate. I loved this song because the chorus references one of my all-time favorite movies... The Goonies.


Day 9- A childhood memory T.V. tune. I'm pretty sure everyone who grew up in the '80's and '90's can get behind this one. I have a crippling love for books and fictional characters and I blame this man.... LeVar Burton.


Well, thanks for joining me on this musical journey... here's to hoping I remember to do tomorrow's song tomorrow and not a week from then! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment