Thursday, October 16, 2014

Book Nerd

Here I am chilling on a Thursday night, the only one awake in my house. The SF Giants have just won the NL Pennant for the 3rd year in 5 and I'm SUPER excited but that's not the reason I'm still awake. I want to read. No, not just any book. I want to read a book that was supposed to be released in August, was pushed back to October and STILL has no release date announced. This is why I try and wait for a series to be finished before I start it, that way I don't have to wait in agony for the books to be written and released. Argh! I've been pestering the author on Twitter and on the series webpage so hopefully she'll announce soon and I can have something to look forward to! Not that I don't have other things I look forward to-- like shopping with my friends (PC outlets here we come!) or grabbing Chinese and spending a quiet night in with my husband watching movies (TGIF tomorrow!) or having a surprise day off from work because it's fall break and your boss is a teacher (yes, today was actually my Friday-- huzzah!). I'm just a book nerd who stays up late waiting in agony for book release dates to be announced, blogging to no-one in particular in the vastness that is the internet complaining that the book she wants to read hasn't been released yet! I know there are some other people out there that know what I'm talking about, I know I'm not the only one! Right? Anyone? Haha. In the meantime I'll try to distract myself by reading other books, and maybe it will work, who knows!? Anyway, as always, thanks for reading!

xo

In case you were wondering what books I could possibly be talking about... click here to check it out!

Hopefully, you'll thank me later. :)
In fact, I'm pretty sure you will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm out here. Waiting for another Jonquil novel. And I'm not very patient. xo.

    ReplyDelete