Monday, March 30, 2009

I was tagged for this weeks ago...

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Bank Teller
2. Pizza Maker
3. Nanny in NY
4. Online banker

Four Movies I've Watched More than Once
1. The Goonies
2. The Big Lebowski
3. V for Vendetta
4. Cinderella

Four Places I've Been
1. California
2. New York
3. New Jersey
4. Arizona

Four Places I've Lived
1. Stockton, CA
2. Dix Hills, NY
3. West Islip, NY
4. Salt Lake City, UT

Four People who Email Me Regularly
1. Alloy
2. Wells Fargo
3. Relief Society President
4. Sale Mail (th
anks Jenn)

Four Favorite Fo
ods
1. Seafood esp. Sushi
2. Mexican food esp. Chile Rellenos (and sal
ads from Costa Vida or Cafe Rio, even though its not real Mexican)
3. Italian Food e
sp. Lasagna and Manicotti
4. Chinese Food esp. Cashew Chicken and Szechuan Beef

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year
1. Paying down d
ebt
2. My bonus from TSA
3. My niece arr
iving in April
4. My 1 year we
dding anniversa
ry

Four TV shows I
 watch
1. Law & Order, all of em. 
2. Dexter
3. Bones
4. Supernatural

Four people I tag
Anyone who hasn't already done this one...

Now go to your 
photos and download the fourth in one of the folders. 
All the cute girls at my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment