Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend!!!

So, yesterday was Senior Night at the Huntsman Center for Gymnastics, the last time that Seniors, Nina Kim and Kristina Baskett will perform there for the Utes.  It was pretty fun! We spanked the Florida Gators and Kristina Baskett got a perfect 10 on her uneven bars performance!  It was a pretty good show.  Today, Matt is working, until 4 and then maybe we'll go out or something. Tomorrow is church, and then back to work on Monday.  Monday and Tuesday however, I work two tens and then I'm off for the rest of the week until Monday! WOOP! Unfortunately, Matt's days off are Monday, (when I'm at work) and Wednesday, which is good, but then the rest of my awesome weekend, he works, and work is nice, but I'm going to be bored out of my mind!!! Let me know if you want to hang out, I'll be totally free! 

2 comments:

  1. Barb- I think we are having a BBQ on saturday. Its supposed to be like 65-70 degress. YOu shold come down! Bring Matt and Jen too. LETS PUT PICS ON YOUR BLOG TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete