Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lunch at the Gateway!

Yesterday was such a beautiful, warm day.  I woke up, lazed around a bit with Matt (he didn't end up working because his partner quit and then his job tried to pull a fast one on him.) Then I got ready to go to lunch with Lyndsay! We had so much fun, it was nice to talk to her too, because I hardly ever get to.  Then we went to Forever 21 where we put on ugly sunglasses, and Lynds bought a blingy watch. Then it was off to Old Navy for a comfy dress (they have those long flowy stretchy ones you know) but when we got there, all the cute baby clothes and shoes were on sale for $5!! So I helped Lynds hold the stuff she wanted, helped her pick out cute clothes for baby Rylee, and let me tell you, that child had better be a girl. She ended up spending more than she wanted to, and was afraid Chase was going to be mad, so we devised a plan, she would go home and tell him she bought a lot so that HE could pick out what he liked, like $50 worth, and they could return the rest. We ended the day with oatmeal and Jamba's from none other than Jamba! I ended up with a cute skirt for church for Spring from DownEast outfitters and then when I finally got home to see my husband, (and feed him, we blocked his car in the driveway the whole time) I couldn't stop thinking about the cute dresses from Old Navy, so Matt let me go back with him to try it on, he didn't really like it at first, but then he started to so I got it, and now I have a comfy dress to wear to church, and guess what? I don't have to  shave if I wear it! YES! HAHAH!

1 comment:

  1. SO MUCH FUN!!! i had a blast. We need to do that once a month! Chasey loved the fact that he got to pick the clothes that we kept!!!

    ReplyDelete