Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looking for a place to call home.

So, my Aunt called tonight to let me know that my grandparents sold the house today. After almost 2 years on the market, it finally sold. I was almost praying for it the other day when we went to the Animal shelter and saw all the homeless animals. I really want a pet but we can't while living here. We have until June 15th, so its a little crazy and I also have my TSA testing this week which I'm so so nervous for. This really couldn't have happened at a worse time. Matt is just starting a job, a job that makes him work M-F from 8-5 (same hours as all apartment leasing offices). I guess I just wasn't really expecting it to happen so soon. My mind is all over the place and I can hardly think straight. I really like the Stillwater Apartments, they're inexpensive and in a nice area. Matt found some awesome deals on two bedroom condos downtown, so I'm hoping we hear back from them soon. I'll be calling all over tomorrow during breaks. It stinks because Matt and I really only have Saturdays to look. Its so frustrating. We have less than 3o days to find a place! AAAAHH! I can't believe this. I'm literally freaking out and there is nothing I can do now, at this hour of the night! I'm totally not going to be able to sleep! UGH! AND I HAVE TO TEST ON TUESDAY! I'm literally FREAKING OUT! If you could only see me. I might implode. At least Matt found a good job. Sheesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment