Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One by one they all fall down...

So, one stressful obstacle down, and several more to go! I passed my TSA testing with flying colors and wow... thank goodness I don't have to do that again until next year. =)  
I'm really excited to move actually, still stressed about finding a place, but I know Matt and I will be fine. And Matt gave me some pretty good news today as to what "might" happen with our new place. But I can't say anything because nothing is set in stone just yet, but the news made me real excited! 
Matt is getting paid on Friday and hallelujah because even with our savings, its starting to get a bit tight on my part time salary alone. (For those of you that didn't know, when Matt gave his two weeks notice at the last place, they stopped scheduling him to work, so he's been paycheck-less for about a month)
Things are looking up. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment