Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three is not the loneliest number...

Three things that scare me.
1. Sea Monsters (i.e.- Lock Ness, Giant Squid, etc.)
2. Zombies freak me out a little. 
3. Losing Matt or my family. 

Three people who make me laugh.
1. Matthew
2. Hayley
3. My mom

Three things I love. 
1. Matthew
2. My family
3. My friends 

Three things I hate.
1. Some people at work (like passengers and co-workers)
2. Bills
3. Anti-Mormons i.e. IGNORANCE

Three things I just don't get. 
1. Tofurkey
2. Judgmental people
3. Why work is so lame! ANY work. 

Three things on my desk.
1. My computer
2. My cell
3. An empty jar of green olives

Three things I can do.
1. Spell
2. Clean
3. Cook

Three things I can't do.
1. Teach
2. Lose weight
3. Ever be completely stress free.

Three things I think you should listen to. 
1. Dennis Leary
2. Matt's accent
3. Classic Rock

Three things  you shouldn't listen to. 
1. Matt sing
2. CreedStaindPuddleofMudMetallicaorNikelbackorGodsmack
3. Crazies

Three things I'd like to learn
1. Italian
2. To cook good meatballs
3. how to magically multiply my money

Three favorite foods
1. Manicotti
2. Sushi
3. BEEF

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Are you afraid of the dark?
2. Goosebumps
3. Unsolved Mysteries

Three things I miss
1. Ralphs Italian Ices
2. NY pizza
3. My family in anywhere but here

Three Qualities I admire in others.
1. Friendly
2. Compassion
3. Sense of humor



No comments:

Post a Comment