Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's been too long, let's get caught up.

My last post was all the way back in May. A lot has happened since then. So, let's see what I can recall...
*We had lot's of fun hanging out with Matt Van Duren while Jenn was in NY. We watched movies, went hiking and had a beach day on the 4th of July. 
*Matt and I went on a vacation to Seattle in July and had a seriously awesome time.
*Jenn FINALLY came home from NY.
*Matt Van Duren finally graduated from school and is officially a registered nurse! We are proud friends, he's worked really hard.
*Matt got full time work at Ebay! YAY!
*We made Jenn go hiking to Donut Falls and she did it, she's a trooper!

*We went to Oktoberfest at Snowbird for the first time this year and had a lot of fun, we took the tram, and the ski lift all over and ate yummy food. What more could you ask for? See above as we take in the 11000 ft elevation views.
*We got a new camera and I'm trying my hand at photography, haven't had too much practice lately, but I love it anyways.
*Matt and I are thinking of buying a house, its a pretty involved experience, and will be awhile before we find out or even decide what we are going to do. Either way, we'll be moving out of my parents house soon. :) Not that we don't appreciate or love my parents, but we're ready to be on our own again. So, this is our life lately, nothing too crazy, but we're enjoying life, taking it easy and we're happy. That's all that matters. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the update. Sounds like things are moving forward for you guys. YAYYYYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a seriously awesome area that has the least expensive houses ;). House prices are great. You guys can do it. It's a pretty big, dark, scary step into the unknown. I know we put it off and put it off because we just never thought it would be possible and low and behold, coming up on our year anniversary. And truthfully, we make very little. You'd be surprised what you'd qualify for. Plus there are programs that assist first time home buyers like FHA where your credit score can be a little lower and you can get loans for a down payment easier. It is a BIG pain in the butt, I'm not gonna lie, but SOOOO worth it once it's over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for being back in the blogging world :) Love you guys and all the support you give us!

    ReplyDelete