Sunday, October 21, 2012

Xanax anyone?

Lately I've been noticing that I worry a lot. And usually about dumb things. I don't know if it's how I've always been and now I'm just starting to get sick of it, or if I'm getting worse. Matt and I have great jobs and yet I still worry that we won't be able to pay bills. Life will be going smoothly, and I worry the other shoe is going to drop and something will happen to ruin it. I feel like we are always playing catch up, I feel like we are constantly 1 step forward and 2 leaps back. I don't know if this is normal or if I'm overly negative. I try to tell myself not to worry but its much easier said than done. I constantly feel uneasy and can't just enjoy the good things because I'm worried its too good to be true and something is creeping up and going to boot us in the rear.
How about any of you guys? Is this normal? How do you deal with it?

4 comments:

  1. I worry all the time. Sometimes its about stuff worth worrying about, other times not. I just try to stay one step ahead on certain things and do something each day I can control. But my worry may be different than yours. I am always here if you need anything! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big worrier, too. Sometimes I feel like an elephant is sittingon my chest. When I find the worries are starting to shape how I react to people and situations I try to find something great to laugh at....myself, tv show, book etc... That helps alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea Jenielle. Thanks for taking the time to let me know I'm not the only one. :)

      Delete