Sunday, October 21, 2012

Night of the Running Dead 2012

My little sister Mary registered as a human, Me, Matt, Alisa and her Matt registered as Zombies. Needless to say, Mary was out numbered. Matt, myself, my sister and our friends Matt and Alisa decided to register for the Night of the Running Dead 5k this year. We had a blast, and the money went to Huntsman Cancer, so it was for a good cause. Mary registered as a human, and we obviously, as zombies. We went to Matt and Alisa's early to get Zombie-fied. I definitely think this will have to be tradition, it was too much fun, and we love zombies. Next time, I'd like to have more endurance, and do more actual running.

Our best friends, Matt and Jenn, came to meet us at the finish line and cheer us on.

The two Matts, Alisa and I holding the sign Matt and Jenn made.

Zombie'd out.

Luckily we love her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment