Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Seattle trip

Back in July, Matt and I took a trip up to Seattle to visit my family, and for a friends wedding. My cousin let us stay at her place since her and her family were out of town. It was nice to have a place to stay for free and to have it to ourselves.

Ferris Wheel on the dock at the Pier.

A boat called 'Beaver'

The Space Needle from the freeway

Matt and I with cousins, from left: Ellie, Cole, Trevor, Me, Lincoln and Matt.

Space Needle from the parking lot of the Space Needle


This cat was doing the robot outside this museum and his friends were filming it.

The view of Seattle from the restaurant inside the Space Needle.

Space Needle as seen from Alki Beach

Bridge we drove over one of our scenic drives




I was feeling artistic, what can I say. Check out the barnacles
Matt and I atop the Space Needle
Driving and being tourists



Seattle
More Space Needle, its so cool



Us and Seattle


Us on Alki Beach

Not a sandy beach
Looking for rocks




Lunch, yum!

Rooftop seats at Duke's Chowder House at Alki


Ferry ride


Snoqualmie Falls
Snowqualmie Resort


Cheesing it on the ferry to Kingston
Makes my heart melt


My favorite and I



Me and baby Lincoln



All in all we had a wonderful vacation, and we are so grateful for all my family that took care of us while we were there and those that showed us around and showed us a good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment