Friday, January 9, 2009

Home

So, Matt and I have been living in the basement of my grandparents home, since November.  The idea was to let us live here so we could take care of it, like shovel sidewalks and what not, until it sold.  When the idea came up, I felt it was such a blessing because I had lost my good job at Wells Fargo, and am now stuck working part time at the Airport for TSA.  As most of you know, finding one job is hard these days, let alone trying to find two.  So with me only working part time, and Matt's bosses taking advantage of him every chance they get, things are real tight.  With all our bills, we can barely afford the $350 utility/rent payment we make here.  Needless to say, as much as I don't want my grandparents to have to keep worrying about the house, every time someone comes to view it, I panic.  Someone came to look at it two days ago, guess what?  They're coming to take a second look at it today.  I don't know what this means, and I'm freaking out.  If someone buys the house, we'll have to move out and we can't afford to pay rent for an apartment.  We'll have to move in to my parents basement, and thats something I don't want to put them through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment