Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I hope we don't have to move!

So, I have just been so irritated lately because of all the realtors and people coming to view the house.  I knew that we would have to deal with it, but I didn't realize it would be every dang day!  The house has been empty with hardly any views for a year and a half!  Now all of a sudden, as soon as we get settled we have people coming like three or four days a week! GRR! I'd just like to have a little time. I don't want to pack up and move again! 

Anyways, enough about that, I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me complain.  Matt has a chance to get a new job coming up in the first week or so of February, and I hope it works out!  He could use a different job, working for a company that knows how to treat employees.  He also is now helping an old friend of my sisters with the artwork for a book she wants to publish, which is totally cool! And just what he needs! For those of you who don't know... Matt is the most incredible artist ever!!  We're both really helping that this works out, it's a serious chance for him to get his artwork out there, and to get noticed!  We're pretty stoked, but other than that, its just the usual.  Chuggin along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment