Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick. Blah.

So, I felt really sick yesterday when I got home from work! I must've drank a million cups of tea with two million tablespoons of honey! Then I woke up this morning feeling worse. I went to work anyways, and was tempted to come home early, but avoided doing so, I don't have that many sick hours, and I don't want to look like a flake.  Matt had a good meeting with his bosses yesterday, and will be getting reimbursed for his gas.  Finally, but his pay stub we got today looks a little strange, so I need him to look at it. I hope he isn't getting screwed. 

I'm watching Law & Order. I'm addicted. Addicted to all three.  Why do I love crime?  I'm going to see "My Bloody Valentine" with Matt tonight, and we're both also addicted to Bones and Dexter. And I don't know how many of you have watched "Fringe" but its also incredible, its like House meets X-Files. I love both of those too!  And "Pushing Daisies" is another fantastic show, and believe it or not, its one of the only ones on TV now that doesn't involve sex. Probably because if Ned touches his girlfriend with his skin, she'll die.  Anyways, America's Next Top Model is marathoning on Sundays, and I'm also addicted to that. I have a lot of vices! And most are on TV! HAH!

1 comment: