Friday, January 16, 2009

So, I spoke to my Aunt today and found out a couple tidbits about the house.  The people that viewed it really like the house, but they are apparently still looking around.  My aunt says it will probably be about a month or so before they even decide if they want this house, and then another 30 days for financing.  Plus, even if they make an offer on the house and its accepted, financing could fall through.  SO, I'm just not going to worry about it, and maybe they'll find something else they like more.  Who knows?  Anyways, other than that, Matt applied for a new job, and I think he has a pretty good chance of getting it.  Life is good, we're happy, and we're just chuggin' along, working, spending time with friends, family, and each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment