Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Funny stuff!

Aside from being sick, still, we had another viewing of the house today! And guess what? They didn't even bother with the downstairs! I guess the pink kitchen threw them off! I love that kitchen. Anyways, the life of Matt and Barb is totally fantastic! I was talking to Deanna yesterday and I explained to her, that even though we can't afford much, and our jobs are ludicrous, you'd think we wouldn't have much to be happy about, but the awesome thing about being married to the love of your life, is that, no matter what the situation is, poor as dirt, crappy jobs, you're just happy! =)  I love being married! 

Oh yeah, and I'm totally obsessed with Law & Order! 

And tomorrow is my FRIDAY! WOOP!

3 comments:

  1. It's true Barb- what would we do without our husbands? Probably still be nannying bratty New York kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do LOVE being married! When my friends ask me how life is, I tell them pretty much all is crazy BUT the stuff with my husband is amazing! Threw all the bills, crappy jobs, bad economy, school, b-chy sister in law and other people BS-We have each other. At the end of the day, thats all that matters. Just me, him and our love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll help you post pics- I had to have help myself!!! I want to see pics of you and Mathew!!

    ReplyDelete