Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OOOOH SPOOKY!

So, Matt is not home.  He works late tonight and I miss him.  The people behind us have stupid dogs that bark all the time, and it freaks me out, because they only bark if someone is outside.  It makes me feel like I'm being watched, but mostly I think I'm paranoid because of all the interesting television I watch.  

Those of you that know Matt and Jenn Van Duren, they just moved out of Royal Farms Apts in Cottonwood Heights, and were treated very poorly.  Guess what?  We lived there too and we second that.  Our A/C broke in June and it took us calling them to report problems 6 different times before they decided we needed a new one.  We went about a month and a half total without A/C during the hottest part of the year.  When we moved in, they were running a $99 move in special, and we were informed that the $99 would be refundable.  Don't even worry about how when we moved out (thank goodness) they told us it wasn't and made us pay $46 for utilities when I feel that they should have just taken it out of the $99.  They are liars, they are unprofessional, money grubbers, not to mention idiotic in general. NEVER LIVE THERE.  It is not worth it.  Such a headache. 

Anyways, I'm pretty happy lately.  I've been getting more organized and reading a lot of articles on how to manage money better and get out of credit card debt.  I will be making a folder out of the articles I read, and it will be the De Rosa Family Bible Binder.  Pretty excited.  I'm becoming a better wife daily! WOOP! 

2 comments:

  1. I watch all those CSI, murder, crazy shows so I am always frieked out! Every sound I hear I get paranoid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! And I google "how to be organized" daily at work.

    ReplyDelete