Monday, February 9, 2009

Total Relaxation: Ruined.

Matt and I had a great week last week (besides the Mustang incident) and a greater weekend. It was so relaxing to not have to hurry, to take a break from my organizational extravaganza, to enjoy good food and friends, and of course hanging out at home with my husband.

This week. Ugh. Already I'm super annoyed with Matt's work... again. SO, last week they scheduled Matt to work at the U Bookstore on Saturday, he called them Thursday to tell them about his car and whatnot, they then told him, "oh yeah, we're trying to cut back on hours at the bookstore." So he didn't have to work Saturday! YAY! Apparently this Saturday they want him at the U Bookstore. He's never had to work on the weekends until now, now they schedule him every week! UGH. They also didn't send him the schedules for the other guys working so he can do his sight checks. We're kind of starting to think they demoted him without telling him. EW. All because he refused to work on Sundays. They just really PEEVE me. AND we have the Draper Temple open house on Friday, but he's supposed to work a sight from 2-10 pm. AAAAAAHHHHH. I can't even tell you or explain to you how dang pissed I am.

This is the beginning of what I can tell is going to be a fabulous week. Grrr.

And, the guy that was supposed to work on Matt's car... got sick all weekend apparently. So the owner sent it to a shop accross the street, and THEY are supposed to contact us with the problem. We'd better not get charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment