Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stupid neighbors

Hey guys, sorry for getting all political down there, but sheesh you know? 

So anyways, I arrived home from work this morning to find that the mail I had put out yesterday (because I always remember to do it when its a stinkin HOLIDAY!) was a little saggy.  I got out of my car, and realized that of the TWO Netflix dvd's and insurance thing I'd put out, only the insurance doc was left.  SOMEONE STOLE OUR NETFLIX!  I wish I knew who, because you can bet your bottom dollar that not only will the sun come out tomorrow, but I would report their butts and let them serve the mandatory 5 year sentence and pay the 250,000 dollar fine for tampering with my mail.  Ugh.  I feel so violated.  But I called Netflix and they said that since it wasn't technically our fault, we don't have to pay to replace them.  Neat-o! 

No comments:

Post a Comment