Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day!

As most of you know, from either speaking to me, or reading my previous posts, Valentines Day has not been one of my faves.  I just never saw the point in it.  TODAY ROCKED!  Matt and I slept in (he played hooky), then we relaxed some more, then around three o'clock we started getting ready, and I took Matt to see the NEW & IMPROVED Friday the 13th.  It was pretty great, we both really enjoyed it.  Then we drove around for a bit and tried to figure out where to have dinner, after about an hour of this, and laughing the whole way, we decided on Happy Sumo.  Matt ordered Sushi of course, but I decided to try something different.  I went with the Siam Street Noodles.  FANTASTIC!   Then we had Creme Brulee Cheesecake... yeah, creme brulee cheesecake folks, it exists.  I never new cheesecake could ever get better.  Then we came home, got comfy, finished Death Race (we both fell asleep last night during it) and have had an amazing evening.  This is by far the absolute best Valentines Day ever, and I'm really excited for next year, I have some awesome ideas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment