Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another great weekend over...

So, as you already know, Valentines Day was great, and so was today!  I love just being lazy with my husband, even though being a little more active would flatter our figures better.  =D  Today, I forgot to set my alarm so that we could get up for church, but its ok because I wasn't feeling too hot anyways.  So we just lazed around, we've watched America's Next Top Model all day, ate popcorn, ate Otter Pops, listened to my family fix some of the outlets in the house that were either wired incorrectly, or just not grounded, and cuddled!  It was just what I needed to end my weekend and get ready for the start of another week.  Hoping that Matt gets some more hours this week, because if he doesn't I don't know what we'll do.  Tomorrow he's applying to work for the Census Bureau because they're hiring workers on at $18.50/hr and the job supposedly lasts a year and a half.  So hopefully he gets that one, or the other one we've been hoping for.  Life is just crazy right now, but its also amazing!  I am just so happy to have the husband I do, I feel so blessed and lucky everyday.  He works so hard, and he's just such a good person!  I'm the luckiest gal in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Barb! I wish you and Matt lived closer to us! i want to see pics. call me one day and i'll walk you through how yo put them up

    ReplyDelete