Monday, February 16, 2009

Bitter sweet!

Hello!  I just had the best french toast... a little late in the day I know, but I fell asleep and when I woke up I was trying to figure out what to make  for dinner.  We decided on chili!  In the mean time I hadn't had breakfast  so Matt volunteered to make us french toast! YUM!  

Matt is home with me today... no, not because of the holiday, but because Smith's cut their hours so they have two hundred hours for 150 people.  And don't worry, they just keep hiring more people.  So Matt hours have been more than cut in half.  These next few weeks until Matt can find something else are going to be tough.  Its sad because he's not getting his hours, but I love hanging out with him... thus the title above!  Anybody have any job ideas?  Please let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment