Monday, February 9, 2009

Hopeless

Have you ever felt completely hopeless? Like your sinking deeper and deeper? That would be me. Matt's stupid job. UGGGGH. They just called him and said that in order for them to verify his hours they need him to turn in mileage sheets! WHAT MILEAGE SHEETS??? They told him as long as he drove his own car (which he does, and now its dead, thanks to them) he wouldn't need to bother with mileage sheets. Oh, I'm pretty sure they are trying to create reasons to get rid of him. I'm so mad! WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET A BREAK??? He has applied for this other job but he won't know for another week or two and then he won't start until the first week of March! We can't afford for him to lose his job, and what if he doesn't get the other one!? OH MY GOSH I'M GOING CRAZY and I don't know what to do. I'm completely and utterly lost. RARR!

No comments:

Post a Comment