Saturday, February 7, 2009

SteinMart

I'm pretty stoked.  Jenn text me this morning and said that since Matt is studying today, she's going to SteinMart.  For those of you that don't know, SteinMart is a store kind of like HomeGoods or TJ Maxx.  I love it, and its super close to my house.  So, Jenn and I are probably going later. YAY!  The adventures of Barb and Jenn trying to find great deals on stuff for our homes continues!  Me + Jenn + ANY AWESOME CHEAP STORE = The most awesome adventure day ever.  Plus, later Matt and Jenn are coming over to watch the third installment of the Resident Evil movies, and probably play some games.  I love the weekends where you just get to go with the flow, relax.  

PS-- I just saw the best commercial.  The IKEA one with the lady talking to the people while they sleep, and she's like "all you need now is soothing whale music.... OOOOOOAAAAAHHHH". HAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment