Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mustang Madness

So, about an hour after Matt left for work today, I got a call that his car had died.  It was making a weird squeaky noise and had major loss of power.  So, I looked up the number to the place he bought his car, because he has a warranty.  Luckily, they had moved their location to right down from where Matt was, so we didn't have to tow it.  Unfortunately the place was closed, but Matt was able to get ahold of the owner and he said that the warranty covers, the engine, the drive train and other major stuff.  BUT it does NOT cover the clutch, and I think that's what the problem is.  So anyways, thats the great ending to my happy week.  

I was going to rearrange our bedroom furniture today, but I measured the walls, and the wall I'd like to move the bed to, is 2 to 3 inches shorter than the wall its on now, so, thats a no go. Lame.  So, this is my blog today.  Pointless. I rock. 

2 comments:

  1. That sucks about matt's car!! I hope things get better for you guys! I miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how that goes. And of course if you need like a ride anywhere.... maybe SteinMart? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete