Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Such Negativity

So, I've realized once again (because I'm so sharp) that most of my blogs have been pretty negative.  And I also blog about a lot of stuff that doesn't matter.  I'm now going to be positive!  Tomorrow is MY Friday, followed by my three day weekend! WOOP!  On the actual Friday evening we are going up to the U of U to see the #1 ranked Gymnastics team compete against Michigan.  So stoked.  Also, this week has been pretty good, I was able to go to Wal-Mart today for a laundry basket and I left with ONLY a laundry basket!  WOOHOO SELF CONTROL!  I'm getting better and it feels great!  However I did make Matt buy me a pair of "fat" pants because until I drop 15 lbs I'll wear them everyday! HAH! Hopefully thats not forever!  I'm pretty confident that I can lose it, Matt and I are going to start taking walks together, and eating better... mostly just not eating so late.  WISH US LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Bowen and I have started our workout regimen as well. Goodbye icecream and Diet Dr. Pepper, hello gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get pregnant and you can eat whatever you want for none onths! Ha- i'm kidding! I can't belive you went to walmart and only bought what you went there for. REmember our target days in NY?! I think we should have part ownership in that store... we spent tons there!

    ReplyDelete