Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Weekend!

This weekend was so so nice! AND BUSY! Thursday Rebekah (Matt's little sister) graduated from BYU, the first COLLEGE graduate in their family since Bob or President De Rosa as most of you know him, CONGRATS AGAIN BEKAH!! I had to work so I was not able to attend the ceremonies but afterwards we all went to Biaggi's for dinner courtesy of my in laws. Then it was home to bed because we were all exhausted. She had the diploma ceremony Friday morning but Matt's parents didn't wake us because they said we looked really tired. Friday Matt and I went to my parents house because I had to help Madeline (my lil sis) with her hair for PROM! Both of the twins got asked to Junior prom this year although they're only Sophomores ( I wasn't cool enough to get asked when I was that age), and they both looked beautiful and had fun! We went to dinner that night with President Weidler and his wife Gerti because they were in town for their sons wedding, and Lyndsay and Chasey came along, as well as Matt's whole family and my sister Hayley. We had some good mexican food and some awesome laughs! Then, Lynds and Chasey decided to stay in Salt Lake to see Pres. off and Chasey would have to come back up to Salt Lake in the morning anyway so they got a hotel room by the airport and we partied! Then we came home and watched Nick and Norah's  Infinite Playlist with my sister and after that, and dropping her off at home, it  was time for bed. Saturday was our relaxation day. We ran a few errands, Matt got some new video games, Soul Caliber 4 and Dead Space(scary), and I got new pants! Oh and Sleeping Beauty on Blu-Ray. Then we went to my parents for a bit and hung out, then we came home and chilled. Matt taught me how to play Soul Caliber so that I could play the Play Station with him, and that was about it. Sunday we did church, went to Mike and Holli's for meatballs and had a family dinner including my parents. Then once again it was home to relax. We had a good weekend! I love my husband!

1 comment: