Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sick, sick, sick.

I felt really crappy last night and Matt got me some Tylenol, and then I started to feel so much better.  I did go to the doctor yesterday also and she prescribed me an antibiotic, it hasn't started to work yet. I got up this morning and I felt pretty blah, but I went to work anyways, my whole body was aching and my head hurt and my throat hurt, and oh my.  I finally, after about and hour or so of debating in my head, decided to go home. I left work with only two hours left. I didn't think it was worth it to be miserable at work.  Anyways, I came home and Matt tucked me in and got me medicine and I slept, and slept, and slept. It felt really good. I still feel like crap, but Matt went and bought me Zicam, its supposed to help with colds, so we'll see. Also, Matt is making us Manicotti! Its my fave Italian dish, I'm so stoked!!! YAY! I'm so tired of being sick, my house is getting messy, and even though Matt's a good help, he just doesn't clean it like I do. 

1 comment: