Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lots to do!

Lucky for me, I'm feeling a bit better finally! I think the anti-biotic is starting to work! I still have a little sore throat, and my head aches, and my nose is stuffed, but my body doesn't ache anymore! Today, so far (after taking my nap after work ;p) I have stripped the bed, put clean sheets on and washed our blanket (next time I'll take it to the laundry mat, it barely fit in the washer), now I'm just doing laundry. I have to wash everything because I don't want to get Matt's dad sick while he's here for conference, and I certainly don't want to get Hollie sick, she's having my niece soon! So, I'm just trying to get the house cleaned before this weekend, we'll be having the family over for conference. 

One more thing.... I am so grateful for such good family! On both sides! I just feel really blessed!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment