Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday Night Fire!

This weekend has been pretty fun, and pretty relaxed. Matt's time at this lame company is coming to an end so he's been less stressed! Friday night we went to the University of Utah baseball game at the former Franklin Covey Field. Matt and Jenn came and it was pretty fun. We also saw a missionary that served in NY when we all lived out there. For any of you who remember Elder Matt Neil he's doing good, going to BYU and playing on the BYU baseball team, I don't think he's married yet, but we'll give him another semester... 
Then we came back to our house and watched Flight of the Navigator because I hadn't seen it in forever, and Jenn hadn't ever seen it. It was fun, and its still a good movie! We had scones and played the Wii too! 

Then Saturday Matt and I slept in, so nice, then we got up and I started to get ready to go hang out with Jenn, we were going on the hunt for cute shoes!!! Before we went, Matt and I drove to Sam's Club and had a quick cheap lunch. They have pretty good pizza there and you can get two big slices and two big drinks for like $5! Matt also let me buy a pair of jeans because I'm gaining weight (sigh) and I barely have any pants. I've got to get to the gym. Ugh.  So after our awesome adventure of not being able to find any shoes for Jenn (stores suck) we headed back to the house to get ready for a bonfire!  Matt and Jenn invited us to go with them and some of their other friends to the other side of Utah Lake for a bonfire! It was a blast! We just talked and joked and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs! We didn't get home til pretty late but it was all good because we had so much fun. 

Today so far has just been relaxing and cleaning up a bit, laundry and what not. We're cooking dinner now, pork chops and potatoes. Then we'll sit down and watch either Madagascar 2 or Bride Wars. Possibly some episodes of Bones, or Fringe, who knows. I love relaxing weekends!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Flight of the Navigator! It's been soooo long since I've seen it! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete