Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NEW NEW NEW!

Lots of changes in the past weeks! Well... not LOTS but a few good ones for sure! 

FIRST- for those who haven't heard, I have a new work schedule! I lucked out and got the same days, Monday thru Thursday, but my hours are SO much better! I work 1 pm to 6 pm. No more waking up at 3 AM!!! WOOP! 
SECOND- Matt FINALLY found another job! He interviewed with Comcast on Monday and got the JOB! I am SO SO SO relieved. Not only will he be making more, with guaranteed hours but we also get our Comcast service free now, thats $80 a month extra and 1 less bill for me to worry about! I'm so stoked. He starts May 4th, and his hours for at least the first 2 months will be M-F 8 to 5! YES! Things are looking up! 
THIRD- This hasn't happened yet... but we are getting a niece in like a week and a half! HUZZAH! I'm so happy! Life is so good right now, and I really hope in continues to be so great! 

Although, when you get to see your best friend everyday how could life be bad!?! I love Matt, he's the best husband ever, and I say this a lot, but he is so smart, and so devoted and hardworking. He takes good care of me! AND he puts up with me! I just love him!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy, that Matt found a job! I hope he will love it. And I can't wait for you to be an Aunt she is going to love you.

    ReplyDelete